Virtual Summer Camps
The following is the general structure of our virtual programs:
- 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: Live lesson with the instructor
- Self-paced work with a daily task/project
- One-on-one check-in/coaching
- Occasional group discussion in the afternoon.
Working in a virtual environment allows for unique benefits such as one-on-one feedback and coaching, self-paced projects, a flexible time commitment and projects tailored to campers with different skill levels.
General program requirements:
- Steady internet connection
- Computer or tablet with the ability to participate in Zoom calls
Camp Resources / Supplies:
Summers at Pennington will provide all supplies necessary for the specified program, through a “no-contact” pick-up at The Pennington School prior to the start date of camp. More information will be provided during the sign-up process.