Policies and Frequently Asked Questions
Summers at Pennington programs are open to everyone!
Choosing the right camp for your child can be complex and challenging. Don’t worry; we are here to help. If you have any questions or would like assistance finding the perfect program or series of camps for your child, we are more than happy to assist in any way possible. Feel free to contact us!
Please click on the tabs below to learn more about Summers at Pennington.
If a child must withdraw from a camp before May 1, a full CREDIT will be offered for another week of camp in 2023. If a child must withdraw from a camp after May 1, but before June 1, 50% of the tuition can be CREDITED toward another camp in 2023. If a child must withdraw after June 1, 100% of the tuition is non-refundable. At no time will a monetary refund be issued.
- Is lunch provided?
- What are the hours and days of the camps?
- Is there before- and after-care available?
- How do I reach the camp office?
- What forms are required for camp?
- Can my child walk home from camp or be picked up by someone other than a parent?
- If I have trouble with registration or payments, what should I do?
- Are there any discounts available?